AS PER BS:7211 & EN:50525-3-41
|MC||Code||Item Size sqmm||Nominal Overall Dia mm||Avg. Insualtion Thickness||Max. DC Cond. Resistance at 20°C Ω/Km (ABC)||Max Current Rating (A)at 30°C in conduits|
|2 Cables single phase ac||3 or 4 Cables 3phase ac|
- Harmonization Norms: H07Z-K/ H05Z-K
- Compliance: CE (LVD 2014/35/EU)
- RoHS Norms: Complaint as per RoHS Directives 2002/95/EC & 2011/65/EU
- Voltage Grade: 450/750V AC and 1KV DC
- Temperature Rating: 90℃ (Normal Conditions)
- Minimum Temperature Rating: -30℃
- Short Circuit Rating: 160℃
- Reference Standard: BS:7211; EN 50525-1 & BS EN 50525-3-41; EN 50363-5, BS 7655
- Application: Ideal for Electric power, lighting, internal wiring for control plants, switchgears, Railways, Hospitals, Hotels, Multi storey building wirings, Malls, cinema halls, airports, Air conditioning plants, Steel plants, etc where highest fire safety and environment protection is desired. During fire conditions these cables not only emit less smoke (white smoke) and toxic gases but also retard the flame from spreading.
- Installation Features: Suitable for Fixed or protected installation, on or inside lighting appliances and inside switching and control gears. Suitable for installation inside surface or embedded conduits or inside railing in any direction. Suitable for single phase AC/DC & 3Phase Ac Circuits.
- Insulation Resistance (Room Temp.): > 36.7 MΩ/Km /(Rated Temp. 90℃): >0.0367 MΩ/Km
- HV Test Voltage: Passed 6KV online & 3KVAC for 5 minutes.
- Resistant to: Abrasion, Ozone, chemicals
- Hot Set Elongation: <100% at 200℃, Permanent Set: 00% to original.
- Flame Retardant: Confirmed Flame tests as per IS 694 & IEC 60332-1-2, IEC 60332-3-24 Cat-C, IEC 60332-3-22 Cat A.
- Limiting Oxygen Index: >30% as per ASTM D 2863
- Temperature Index: >250*C as per ASTM D 2863
- Halogen Free: <2 % by wt. HCL gas evolution According to BS EN 50363-7 & IEC 60754-1
- Corrosiveness & combustion of gases (pH & Conductivity): Confirmed as per IEC 60754-2, EN 50525-1
- Smoke Density Rating: < 40% as per ASTM D 2843 /IEC 61034
- Minimum Bending Radius: 4xD
- Identification: Throughout surface print mentioning Size, Grade, Manufacture, rating, mfg year etc.
- Available Colours: Red, Yellow, Blue, Black, Grey, White, Green etc.(Other colours on request)
- Available in coils of: Generally 100/200/500 mtrs or drum length as required by customer.
- Conductor: Bright Plain/Tin Coated Annealed High conductivity (>99.90%) copper wires bunched/stranded together as per IS:8130-1984/IEC/EN 60228
- Insulation: Thermoset based 90℃ rated LSZH-FR Compound (as per BS7655/EN 50363-5 Type EI5 compound) applied by Extrusion over conductor
LS-ZH-FR CATEGORY- Halogen Free, Very Low smoke, Flame Retardant, Heat Resistant, Cross linked Thermosetting compound insulated Cables for indoor/outdoor applications (for Public area/Open & constrained area with limited human activity and/or presence of sophisticated systems): Flame retardant self extinguishing, does not propagate flame even when installed in vertical duct & zero halogen evaluation/toxic gases & very low smoke.